Wednesday, May 20, 2015

pregnancy update: Week 21


how far along:  21 weeks

baby size: banana, 7 inches (crown to rump)

maternity clothes: yes and getting sick of them... I just want my body back! =(

sleep: okay, I get tired of sleeping on my side but don't think it's good to be on my back. I miss tummy sleeping!

best moment of the week: We found out it's a boy! (more on that later)

movement: yes, HE completely flipped over during sonogram

food cravings: onion rings! I need them ASAP!!

what I miss: nothing this week

what I'm looking forward to: giving him a name

pregnancy symptoms: my back pain has been pretty bad. I've started seeing Dr. Cindy, a chiropractor. It helps tremendously and I count the hours till my next appointment.

stretch marks: not yet! I keep lathering up my belly to keep them from coming.

belly button: still an innie

No comments:

Post a Comment