Tuesday, June 16, 2015

pregnancy update: Week 25


how far along:  25 weeks

baby size: rutabaga (13 inches, 1.5 lbs)

maternity clothes: yes and they are getting tight!

sleep: pretty good with a pillow between my legs

best moment of the week: we picked a name and heard his heartbeat!

movement: yes, he loves moving around... he's a swimmer or some kind of athlete for sure!

food cravings: carbs and sweets, DP and chai, CONSTANTLY! My new obsession is this Hawaiian sliced loaf.... especially when paired with Monterey Jack cheese for the perfect grilled cheese sandwich! YUUUUM!

what I miss: being able to bend over to pick things up without heartburn flaring up! =(

what I'm looking forward to: appointments with midwife being every 2 weeks instead of 4

pregnancy symptoms: heartburn, little bit of swelling, hot flashes, and just plain old feeling like a whale in everything I wear

stretch marks: not yet! I keep lathering up my belly to keep them from coming =)

belly button: still an innie

No comments:

Post a Comment