Tuesday, August 11, 2015

pregnancy update: week 33


how far along:  33 weeks... no I can't believe it!

baby size: spaghetti squash (18 inches, 4 lbs)

maternity clothes: yes and can.not.wait to be back in skinny clothes!

sleep: yes, but becoming harder with all the heartburn and getting up to go to the bathroom... I have a hard time falling back asleep

best moment of the week:  the most amazing shower ever!! I've cleaned out Maverick's room and ready to transition into Anchor's nursery!

movement: yes, but not as strong... he's running out of room

food cravings: not really... just need to not eat so much

what I miss: wearing my wedding ring! I was able to wear it the whole time with Maverick so I don't know if this is summer/heat swelling or what, but I definitely miss wearing my ring.

what I'm looking forward to: getting his room ready and meeting him!!!!

pregnancy symptoms: continued pain under rib, heartburn, swelling... the usual... oh and warts! tons of tiny annoying ones on the inside of my hands/fingers... really weird!

stretch marks: a few... trying to lotion like crazy!

belly button: flat

No comments:

Post a Comment