Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pregnancy Update: Week 16

how far along:  16 weeks

baby size:  avocado, 4.5 inches (crown to rump)

maternity clothes:  If I'm not wearing exercise pants/shorts, definitely!  I've hated anything tight from the day I found out I was pregnant.

sleep:  Other than being extremely hot, sleeping great!

best moment of the week:  feeling her move

movement:  little flutters in the morning when I first wake up and am very still

food cravings:  anything that's mentioned, I crave until I get it; I'm having a hard time eating, especially cooking meals at home.  I've been eating out a lot but I'm praying that will change as it only adds to my weight gain and can't be good for baby.

what I miss: nothing!

what I'm looking forward to:  My 16 week appointment tomorrow!! I love hearing her heartbeat, it never gets old.

pregnancy symptoms: random moments of nausea or vomiting; lower back pain; the dreaded yeast infections; sore chest =)

stretch marks: none

belly button: innie


*We find out in May if we're having a boy or a girl.  Because of what the Lord told me a few years ago, and the major differences in this pregnancy, I'm certain it's a girl... so that's why I'm using "she/her."

No comments:

Post a Comment