Tuesday, April 28, 2015

pregnancy update: Week 18


how far along:  18 weeks

baby size: sweet potato, 5.5 inches (crown to rump)

maternity clothes: yes and I actually put together a few super cute outfits this week that I'm excited to wear more! I bought some jean shorts which I'm looking forward to wearing this summer. The swimsuit? Not so much.

sleep: normal, much better now that Joshua's not waking up several times at night

best moment of the week: People are starting to notice I'm pregnant, and I love talking about it since I dreamed about being able to for so long. I'm so grateful I've been blessed to experience pregnancy twice!

movement: more and more, she's definitely more active than Maverick was

food cravings: nothing really, I need to start eating more protein... I've been a horrible patient this time around (another reason I know it's a girl!)

what I miss: motorcycle rides with husband and feeling sexy in my clothes

what I'm looking forward to: counting the days to finding out the gender in May!

pregnancy symptoms: nothing new!

stretch marks: none, but probably should start using lotion =)

belly button: innie

No comments:

Post a Comment