Tuesday, April 21, 2015

pregnancy update: Week 17



how far along:  17 weeks

baby size: turnip, 5 inches (crown to rump)

maternity clothes: when I want to look pregnant... yes!

sleep: normal

best moment of the week: hearing her sweet heartbeat! My midwife says she's down pretty low which means the placenta might be up high which is great! I made them check for twins but we didn't hear an extra heartbeat. #thankyouJesus

movement: still only when I'm laying down and paying attention to it

food cravings: I FINALLY got my fried fish! Hubby took us to lunch at Razzoo's yesterday and we had fried gator, crawfish, shrimp, and catfish... YUMMMM!

what I miss: motorcycle rides with husband and feeling sexy in my clothes

what I'm looking forward to: finding out the gender in May

pregnancy symptoms: a little lower back pain, sometimes round ligament, very sore chest... not too much!

stretch marks: none

belly button: innie

No comments:

Post a Comment